Thursday 10 February 2011

Botchomania Self Take Pics

Went fishing in Olney Yesterday, had a pretty good day catching mostly small Pike and Perch using small Livies. I then managed to land a more substantial Perch weighing a few ounces under 3lb. Camera time, trouble was I was on my own and couldn't see any dog walkers or joggers to see if they could take a pic, I also forgot my Tripod. Taking a half decent Pic was a nightmare, I tried to use a Bank stick as a focus point on a nice back drop of the river, with my flimsy fishing bag to support the camera.

1. Bit of bag in the way, focus is nice, but could do with a fisherman and his fish.


2. Nice focus, Nice shot of the bank stick and more of the bag in the way.


3. Out of focus and looking like a grumpy knob


4. The bank sticks back and im back out of focus


5. Settled with this one, didn't want to mess the fish about too Much, not toooo bad, had to sharpen the image on the Computer and was a little too close to the camera. Nice fish though.



I also went lure fishing the day before around Oakley, the fish are definitely back on. had loads of small pike and a few perch.



Then to my surprise I hooked into a nice chub, which is my first on a lure for some time, caught it on a 2 1/2" Yellow Kopyto Shad.

No comments:

Post a Comment