Thursday 5 August 2010

Entering the World Of SLRs!!

Just bought a 2nd hand Nikon D80 SLR Camera. Ive been in the market for an SLR for a while and after a heck of a lot of research I opted for the Nikon D80. The camera finally arrived this morning after flying over the Atlantic (purchased from an Ebayer in Colorado). I thought I was on to a bargain until customs decided to charge me £63 for their services (Bas****). Anyway, I also bought a 50mm Nikon 1.8 lens for close up and portrait Pics and a Nikon 55-200mm VR for landscapes and whenever I require a bit more zoom.



First impressions are good, the camera is in great condition with only 6000 actuations, and no marks or dust on any of the screens or lenses. Works perfectly and has already taken some nice pictures when I tested it this morning.

Ill be posting links to photography sites that I found helpful in finding the right camera to buy (which can be very confusing) and also links to some neat photography sites that I use.

Will hopefully post a few pics up when I get to grips with this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment