Friday 29 January 2010

Top 5 Lureskis

Though I'd post my top 5 lures ive been using for the past 12 Months

5. Hula Popper - Lots of Fun to Use, Great for Pike and Chub, RRP £3



4. Ondex Spinner Size 4 - Awesome Perch Catchers, Great for Pike too RRP £3



3. Fox Pro Shads - Versatile, Cheap, My Favorite Pike Lure RRP £1 Each



2. Small, floating, Soft Plastic Mouse . Great for Chub and Pike in the summer. I forgot where I got mine from but cant seem to find them anymore :( Basspro sell some nice ones (Lazer Eye Mouse From Bass PRO!), Ive Caught loads of chub on these, the takes are explosive, Lure Fishing at its best with these babies on! RRP £3



1. Kopyto Shads - Awesome Lures, My favorite Perch Lure by Far (2" and 2.5"!),
Comes in a variety of colors, extremely cheap, rigged with different weighted Jig-heads to fish different depths. If you want to catch more perch use them! RRP £2 for 10, (the bigger the more expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment